1. Collection of Personal Data SINGULAR WONDERS collects personal information in different ways, such as: Information provided voluntarily by users, including name, address, contact information, among others, during interaction with our services. Data obtained automatically, such as IP address, location data, cookie information, among others, when using our website.
2. Use of Personal Data The personal data collected is used for the following purposes:
3. Data Sharing Personal data may be shared with third parties only when necessary for the provision of services, fulfilment of legal requirements or with the user's consent.
4. Data Security SINGULAR WONDERS adopts security measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or destruction.
5. Data Retention Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, respecting the retention periods required by applicable laws.
6. Rights of Data Subjects Users have the right to access, correct, update or request the deletion of their personal data. They can also object to the processing of their data in certain circumstances.
Date last updated: 5 January 2024